Here’s a great tip in Capture One Pro to improve the appearance of skin in your portraits.
- [Narrator] Capture One Pro has some excellent color tools…and I want to show you one of my favorite tricks.…And this is something that I think…is unique to this application.…But you notice how we have some unevenness…in the skin tones here.…A couple little blotches right here…and just some general unevenness,…we're brighter and then kind of go into a little tan area,…stuff like that, and this happens all of the time.…Well, they have this wonderful tool…called the color editor, and again we're in the color tab.…
Come down to the color editor.…Instead of using just the regular color editor, however,…we come over to skin tone,…which is a tab in the color editor.…Let's make a selection.…So make a selection right over here.…And now what we're gonna do…is smooth some of that stuff out.…So first I'll want to adjust the hue.…I don't want it to be green-ish,…so I'm gonna come over this way a bit.…We're gonna leave saturation alone,…and we're gonna leave lightness alone.…
But what I want to do now is come to uniformity.…
- Guidelines for senior portraits
- Setting up a portable studio
- Posing subjects
- Shooting outside
- Working with family members
- Using mirrorless cameras and smartphones
- Editing senior portraits
- Exporting and delivering images
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Natural Light Portrait Photographywith Chris Orwig2h 30m Intermediate
Up-Close Portrait Photography: Start to Finishwith Chris Orwig2h 5m Intermediate
1. The Basic Guidelines and Business of Portraiture
2. Studio Space and Posing Options
3. Working with Family Members and Shooting Outside
4. Using Mirrorless and Smartphones for Portraits
5. Sort and Organize the Photo Shoot
6. Edit and Enhance Your Selects
7. Deliver the Images
Next steps1m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.