Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the Activity Center and exporting to a percentage size, part of Lightroom: 2015 Creative Cloud Updates.
- In this movie I want to highlight how we can begin…to work with the new Lightroom Activity Center,…and I also want to talk about…a couple of new features when it comes to…how we export our photographs from Lightroom.…All right, we can find the Activity Center…by positioning our cursor over the Identity Plate…and then just clicking.…When we click it, we'll open up the Activity Center…and here it will show us a few things.…Like we can sign into…our Creative Cloud account if we have one,…or we can turn on and off Address Lookup or Face Detection.…
Now what these two features allow us to do…is Address Detection will actually look up…GPS coordinates in our photographs,…which will be helpful when working with the Map module.…Face Detection, on the other hand,…would ask Lightroom to go through…our entire catalog of photographs…and to search for faces to detect those faces…and then find similar faces.…To turn either of these on,…simply click once and that process will begin.…Click again if you want to turn it off.…Now with both of these…
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 02/05/2016. What changed?
A: We added one new movie, "Boundary Warp for better pano photos."
1. Library Module: Face Recognition
2. Library Module: Photo Merge
3. Library Module: Workflow
4. Develop Module: Image Enhancements
5. Slideshow and Web Modules
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.