Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Uploading photos to Facebook and Flickr, part of Lightroom 5 Essentials: 02 Managing Images with the Library Module.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
Another way that you can publish your photographs in the library module is by…taking advantage of the publish services. Which allow you to publish your work to…different sites, like Behance, Facebook, or Flickr.…And so here, let's take a look at how we can do this.…And just to illustrate, I'll show you how we can work with Facebook.…And the process is nearly identical when we work with these other sites as well.…What you want to do first is select a photograph, like this one here, and I…want to quickly develop this image. You could use quick develop or the develop…module, and here I'm just going to increase my overall exposure just a little…bit, I'll add a touch of clarity you know, decrease some of the vibrance, because if…I'm really going to post this some where I want to make sure that the image looks good.…
Well after you've finished your processing in quick develop, or perhaps in the…develop module even better, the next step is to navigate to publish services here in…the library module. Click on the setup button, and this will…
- Adding flags, stars, and labels to images
- Filtering your library by text, metadata, and file type
- Stacking photos into groups
- Creating a collection to group images
- Tagging images with locations
- Processing images in the Library module
- Viewing and editing videos
- Working with the DNG file format
- Adding copyright metadata to photos
- Adding keywords
- Opening images in Photoshop
- Exporting, emailing, and publishing photos
Skill Level Beginner
1. Rating, Ranking, and Labeling Your Photographs
2. Filtering and Finding Photographs
3. Organizing with Collections
4. Managing Images with the Map Module
Creating saved locations4m 41s
5. Processing Images in the Library Module
6. Viewing and Editing Videos
7. Exporting and Publishing Videos
8. Working with the DNG File Format
9. Working with Metadata
10. Opening Images in Photoshop
11. Exporting, Emailing, and Publishing Photographs
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.