Join Ben Long for an in-depth discussion in this video Understand the mobile workflow, part of Introduction to Photography: Lightroom Classic CC and Photoshop.
- If you do shoot with your cell phone,…whether you edit on it or not,…you'll probably want to integrate its photos…with your Lightroom based workflow back at home.…Fortunately, you can treat it just like any other camera.…Plug it into your computer and you can import…into Lightroom directly from your phone.…You can see that here in the import dialogue box…when I go into Import, I have a source here which is…My iPhone, and here are the thumbnails…of all the images on my iPhone.…Just like any other source, I can add keywords,…I can do all the other stuff, tell them to import,…they will be copied from here and imported in.…
They won't be deleted from the phone,…I've got to manage all that on my own,…just like I would with a camera card.…So in every respect Lightroom treats your phone…just as it would a real camera.…There are also now many Cloud-based options…for keeping images on your phone backed up…and then transported to your computer.…Amazon, Google, Apple, Dropbox and others offer apps…that you can install on your phone which will automatically…
Where to begin learning tools like these? Right here. In this course, photographer, author, and educator Ben Long introduces the concepts and creative options behind photographic post-processing. From fixing problems to retouching, Ben shows how to do it, without overdoing it, with Lightroom Classic CC, Photoshop, and the Adobe mobile apps.
- Importing and organizing images in Lightroom
- Rating images in Lightroom
- Adjusting images in Lightroom
- Retouching in Photoshop
- Making pixel-level edits in Photoshop
- Syncing and editing images in Lightroom mobile