Join Jan Kabili for an in-depth discussion in this video Touring the Develop module, part of Up and Running with Lightroom 4.
The Develop module is the heart of Lightroom.…Its where you process your photos to match your vision.…Every change that you make in the Develop module is non-destructive …of the original image.…It simply kept it's instructions as metadata which makes the Develop module in…Lightroom a great and a safe place to work on your photos.…You may be wondering why I'm starting in the Library Panel in the movie that is…about the interface and the mechanics of working in the Develop module.…Well, that's because the develop workflow usually does start in the Library module, …where you'll select a source of the files that you are going to access…in the Develop module.…
That could be a collection, that could be all your photographs which you access…from the Catalog Panel or in many cases, it will be a folder of files on your…hard drive from here in the Folders panel.…Once I've selected that folder, I'll click on Develop in the Module Picker to…jump over to the Develop module.…Right now, I have no photo selected because I haven't clicked on one of those…
- What is Lightroom used for?
- Importing photos and videos
- Organizing your library with collections
- Adding keywords and ratings to photos
- Cropping and straightening photos
- Adjusting color and white balance
- Reducing digital noise
- Working with video
- Making changes with the Adjustment Brush and Graduated Filter tools
- Sharing photos on Facebook
- Printing photos
Skill Level Beginner
1. Importing Photos and Video
2. Managing Photos and Video in the Library Module
3. Editing Photos in the Develop Module
4. Correcting Part of a Photo
Removing spots4m 44s
5. Sharing and Printing Photos
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.