Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Tips and tricks for working with Photo Merge, part of Lightroom: 2015 Creative Cloud Updates.
- In this movie, I want to share with you…just a couple of tips and tricks…for working with Photo Merge so it can…speed up your workflow as you seek to create…panoramic photographs and HDR images.…All right.…Well, first, let's go ahead and talk…about how we can select our images.…What we do is we either click into…the Grid View or the Filmstrip down below.…Click on the first image.…Hold down the shift key, then click on the last image…of the set in order to make that selection.…Next, what we've seen before…is we can go to our Photo pull-down menu.…Yet there's another way to access Photo Merge.…
And that is by right-clicking or control-clicking.…When you right-click or control-click over the images,…it will open up this dialog.…Right here we have Photo Merge.…And in this case, we could choose the option.…For example, if we wanted to create a pano,…we could select that right here.…Now, we can also right-click or control-click…over the Filmstrip.…And here again, we have access to Photo Merge,…where we can choose the option which we want to use.…
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 02/05/2016. What changed?
A: We added one new movie, "Boundary Warp for better pano photos."
1. Library Module: Face Recognition
2. Library Module: Photo Merge
3. Library Module: Workflow
4. Develop Module: Image Enhancements
5. Slideshow and Web Modules
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.