Join Bryan O'Neil Hughes for an in-depth discussion in this video Thinking ahead: Getting the most out of your camera, part of Lightroom Classic CC 2015 and Photoshop: Photography Workflow Strategies.
- Thinking ahead is just as important as it ever was…with a digital capture.…While there might not be a cost of film,…you still want to think about how you're using your files.…So, if you're shooting black and white, by all means,…think about texture, shape, tone, lines,…things like that.…If you're shooting panoramas,…think about overlapping content.…If you're shooting HDR, think about stabilizing the image…and balancing your exposures.…And if your camera has the ability to capture raw content,…make sure that you do that,…because the flexibility, fidelity, and precision…that you're going to get out…of a raw file are the very, very best.…
You probably spend a lot of money for your camera.…You want to make sure…that you can get the most out of the images.…But fear not, if you have a camera…that can't capture raw content,…you can still do all sorts of things with it.…Today's modern cameras, even though it's found on phones,…are really incredible and I think you're going to have a lot…of fun playing around with the capture.…
AuthorBryan O'Neil Hughes
In this course, Bryan O'Neil Hughes describes a modern photographic workflow that pairs Photoshop with Lightroom Classic CC. Learn the differences between a Bridge and ACR workflow and a Lightroom Classic CC workflow, and see how to take advantage of Lightroom Classic CC's features to work more efficiently.
And because the world is going mobile, Bryan also shares insights into where Lightroom for mobile fits into today's photographic workflow.
- Capturing images
- Importing images in Lightroom Classic CC
- Working with HDR images and panoramas
- Developing photos in Lightroom vs. Camera Raw
- Getting the most from Photoshop's tools
- Going beyond the desktop with Adobe mobile apps, CC Libraries, and Behance
- Putting it all together in a streamlined workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
Enhancing a Travel Photo with Photoshop and Lightroomwith Jan Kabili54m 46s Intermediate
1. Capture: It's All About the Input
Capture has changed1m 15s
2. Lightroom Import and Library
3. Lightroom Develop
4. Photoshop's Role
5. Beyond the Desktop
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.