Join Bryan O'Neil Hughes for an in-depth discussion in this video Syncing from Lightroom to mobile, part of Lightroom: Mastering Adjustments and Editing.
- [Instructor] So up until now we've done all … of our work on the desktop … and we've seen how powerful the Develop Module … is right here in Lightroom. … But the real benefit of Lightroom … is that I can access these files … from beyond the desktop and so now I want … to talk about Lightroom Mobile … and if you haven't played with Lightroom Mobile … it's important to know just how far … this app has come over the course of the last year. … Now you can edit Raw photos and you've got almost all … of the capability of the Develop Module … on your phone or iPad. … So here's how it works. … We're going to select some photos. … I'm going to go ahead and just select all of these … and I'm going to add them to a collection. … We'll just go ahead and create a new collection … in the library and I get the option … to sync that with Lightroom Mobile. … Now if you don't have that option I'm going to show you what … to do but all you need to do is have … that checked and it will all sync right over. …
AuthorBryan O'Neil Hughes
- Adjusting photographs in Lightroom
- Using the Develop module
- Fixing white balance and temperature
- Applying HDR adjustments
- Sharpening images
- Making lens corrections
- Fixing perspective
- Retouching images using a brush
- Adjusting clarity and haze
- Applying graduated filters
- Culling photos in Lightroom
- Sharing images
- Using shortcuts in Lightroom
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Edit/Develop Module: Reviewing the Basics
2. The Edit/Develop Module: In Depth
HDR and post6m 24s
3. Edit/Develop Tools
4. Saving Time
5. Lightroom: Beyond the Desktop
6. Beyond Lightroom
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.