Learn how to reuse work from another file to save time, such as a black and white treatment.
actually a pretty great result. … to be way to hot in here. … So maybe reduce the highlights, add a little clarity, … a little vibrance, come down to dehaze … That looks better. … Now I'm going to hit G and I don't want to apply … those setting individually. … I just want to take all of the work from that one …
AuthorBryan O'Neil Hughes
- Adjusting photographs in Lightroom
- Using the Develop module
- Fixing white balance and temperature
- Applying HDR adjustments
- Sharpening images
- Making lens corrections
- Fixing perspective
- Retouching images using a brush
- Adjusting clarity and haze
- Applying graduated filters
- Culling photos in Lightroom
- Sharing images
- Using shortcuts in Lightroom
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Edit/Develop Module: Reviewing the Basics
2. The Edit/Develop Module: In Depth
HDR and post6m 24s
3. Edit/Develop Tools
4. Saving Time
5. Lightroom: Beyond the Desktop
6. Beyond Lightroom
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.