Join Bryan O'Neil Hughes for an in-depth discussion in this video Synching, presets, and timesaving, part of Lightroom Classic CC and Photoshop: Photography Workflow Strategies.
- All right. Continuing with this image,…let's talk about saving time…and sharing the settings with other files.…The real freedom that comes with Lightroom…is that you can work on one file…and then share the settings with other files.…So I put a lot of time into this…and all of those changes would be reflected…over here in our History.…Everything that we did to this image…is shown over here,…even things I might have done to it before today.…Now, if I hit G and I come back to the grid,…I can see this image alongside some others.…Now, the image of the fair next to it…is entirely different.…
But if I wanted to,…I could copy the settings…from the image we just edited to this.…And here's how it works:…I'm just going to take the primary image I want,…the one that we just edited,…and then I'm going to select the image next to it,…and I'm just going to come over here…and say Sync Settings.…And I have a choice of applying…all of the settings, or even the local adjustments.…Now, the local adjustments rarely carry over,…so that's why they're deselected,…
AuthorBryan O'Neil Hughes
In this course, Bryan O'Neil Hughes describes a modern photographic workflow that pairs Photoshop with Lightroom Classic CC. Learn the differences between a Bridge and ACR workflow and a Lightroom Classic CC workflow, and see how to take advantage of Lightroom Classic CC's features to work more efficiently.
And because the world is going mobile, Bryan also shares insights into where Lightroom for mobile fits into today's photographic workflow.
- Capturing images
- Importing images in Lightroom Classic CC
- Working with HDR images and panoramas
- Developing photos in Lightroom vs. Camera Raw
- Getting the most from Photoshop's tools
- Going beyond the desktop with Adobe mobile apps, CC Libraries, and Behance
- Putting it all together in a streamlined workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
Enhancing a Travel Photo with Photoshop and Lightroomwith Jan Kabili54m 46s Intermediate
1. Capture: It's All About the Input
Capture has changed1m 15s
2. Lightroom Import and Library
3. Lightroom Develop
4. Photoshop's Role
5. Beyond the Desktop
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.