Join Bryan O'Neil Hughes for an in-depth discussion in this video Synching desktop files with Lightroom for mobile, part of Lightroom Classic CC: Mastering the Develop Module (2017).
- [Instructor] So up until now,…we've done all of our work on the desktop…and we've seen how powerful the Develop module…is right here in Lightroom, but the real benefit…of Lightroom is that I can access…these files from beyond the desktop.…And so now I want to talk about Lightroom Mobile.…And if you haven't played with Lightroom Mobile,…it's important to know just how far…this app has come over the course…of the last year.…Now you can edit raw photos and you've got almost all…of the capability of the Develop module…on your phone or iPad.…
So, here's how it works.…We're going to select some photos.…I'm going to go ahead and just select all of these…and I'm going to add them to a collection.…We'll just go ahead and create…a new collection in the library.…And I get the option to sync that with Lightroom Mobile.…Now, if you don't have that option,…I'm going to show you what to do,…but all you need to do is have that checked…and it will all sync right over.…So I'm just going to call this B-O-H, Bryan O'Neil Hughes,…
AuthorBryan O'Neil Hughes
In this course, Adobe Director of Product Management Bryan O'Neil Hughes explores the Develop module in-depth, stepping through the module's core tools and sharing insights along the way. The course concludes with chapters on essential time-saving shortcuts and on taking photos from Lightroom Classic CC to Photoshop for further enhancement.
- Order of operations
- White balance, tone, and color
- Lens correction and perspective control
- Applying presets on import
- Syncing files
- Lightroom across devices (iOS, Android, and the web)
- Moving to Photoshop
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Develop: Reviewing the Basics
2. The Develop Module in Depth
3. Develop Tools
4. Saving Time
5. Beyond the Desktop
6. Beyond Lightroom
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.