Join Ben Long for an in-depth discussion in this video Sync and edit images in Lightroom mobile, part of Introduction to Photography: Lightroom and Photoshop.
- View Offline
- If you're currently subscribing to Lightroom…and Photoshop for $10 a month,…then you are also getting as part of that package…Lightroom Mobile, an app for iOS and Android…that provides really robust Cloud support…and integration with your desktop version of Lightroom.…The way it works is that in Lightroom on your desktop…you can set any collection to be published to the Cloud.…So here I am in Lightroom.…I'm talking about Collections, not Folders.…Collections are the virtual photo albums…that I mentioned before.…
I can create a collection, drag whatever images…that I want into it, and here they are.…They don't take up any extra space.…There's this little switch over here which is a little…two-ended lightning bolt or something or some kind of…universal icon for Cloud networking, I don't know.…Anyway, I clicked that to turn it on.…I already had it on because it takes a while for it…to send everything to the Cloud, so I turned it on…previously, and what that means is that these three…images are now available in a collection called Demo…
Where to begin learning tools like these? Right here. In this course, photographer, author, and educator Ben Long introduces the concepts and creative options behind photographic post-processing. From fixing problems to retouching, Ben shows how to do it, without overdoing it, with Lightroom, Photoshop, and the Adobe mobile apps.
- Importing and organizing images in Lightroom
- Rating images in Lightroom
- Adjusting images in Lightroom
- Retouching in Photoshop
- Making pixel-level edits in Photoshop
- Syncing and editing images in Lightroom mobile