Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Slideshow improvements: Panning, music, and previews, part of Lightroom Classic CC New Features.
- In this movie I wanna highlight a few new features…that we will encounter in the Slideshow module.…And these features have to do with music, panning,…and previews.…In order to show you these features,…I've selected a folder of images.…That's the Chapter 3 folder of images.…Next let's navigate to the Slideshow module…by clicking on the Module Picker.…And first let's talk about music.…Here we'll open up the Music Panel.…And inside of the Music Panel,…we now have the ability to add up to ten audio tracks.…
To do that, simply click on the + icon,…then navigate to the area where you have your tracks.…In this case I've included a few in our Chapter 5 folder.…Here I'll click on one audio track,…hold down the shift key and then click on another,…and then click on the Choose button.…This will then bring in both of those tracks here.…We can remove them by clicking on the - icon.…Or you can also reorder these.…Just click and drag.…You can reorder them by clicking and dragging…so now 2 comes before 1,…or just click and drag that one back down…
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 02/05/2016. What changed?
A: We added one new movie, "Boundary Warp for better pano photos."
Q: This course was updated on 10/18/2017. What changed?
A: New videos were added that cover new localized masking, color masking on a landscape, luminance masking on a landscape, and localized masking.
1. Library Module: Face Recognition
2. Library Module: Photo Merge
3. Library Module: Workflow
4. Develop Module: Image Enhancements
5. Slideshow and Web Modules
6. Develop Module: Selective Adjustments
Color masking on a landscape3m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.