Join Bryan O'Neil Hughes for an in-depth discussion in this video Slate, part of Lightroom Classic CC and Photoshop: Photography Workflow Strategies.
- So, we talked about getting inspiration from Behance…and sharing your own work on Behance.…But there's another great way to create unique content,…and that's using a free application on the iPad…called Adobe Slate.…And Slate is really neat because the content that it creates…is interactive.…It's very visual.…And when you're done building it,…you just send a link,…and people can view it on the web.…So, let's just look at one of these example projects,…and you'll sort of get a feel for how it works.…You have a title and a subtitle, a background image,…and, as you start scrolling,…it's a very immersive experience.…
You've got photos laid out in all sorts of different ways,…really nice scrolling,…really sort of pulls you in to what you're looking at.…And you could either use one of these as inspiration,…or you could create your own.…And so, let's just really quickly look at how this is done.…Call this Modern Photography.…And we're going to add a photo.…And we can pull our photos from our Lightroom library.…The same one we've been using let's use.…
AuthorBryan O'Neil Hughes
In this course, Bryan O'Neil Hughes describes a modern photographic workflow that pairs Photoshop with Lightroom Classic CC. Learn the differences between a Bridge and ACR workflow and a Lightroom Classic CC workflow, and see how to take advantage of Lightroom Classic CC's features to work more efficiently.
And because the world is going mobile, Bryan also shares insights into where Lightroom for mobile fits into today's photographic workflow.
- Capturing images
- Importing images in Lightroom Classic CC
- Working with HDR images and panoramas
- Developing photos in Lightroom vs. Camera Raw
- Getting the most from Photoshop's tools
- Going beyond the desktop with Adobe mobile apps, CC Libraries, and Behance
- Putting it all together in a streamlined workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
Enhancing a Travel Photo with Photoshop and Lightroomwith Jan Kabili54m 46s Intermediate
1. Capture: It's All About the Input
Capture has changed1m 15s
2. Lightroom Import and Library
3. Lightroom Develop
4. Photoshop's Role
5. Beyond the Desktop
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.