Join Jan Kabili for an in-depth discussion in this video Sharing photos and albums, part of Learning Lightroom CC.
- [Instructor] We all love to share our photos…with family and friends.…And there are a couple of ways that you can do that…directly from Lightroom CC.…You can share albums,…and in the current version of Lightroom CC…at the time I'm recording,…you can also share individual photos.…To share an album, go to that album in the Albums panel.…I'll share this one.…Right click and choose Share to Web.…That opens a window in which you'll see a short URL.…This is a URL that Lightroom generated…to a web page that it's creating in Lightroom on the Web…where people can go to view this shared album.…
And anyone with whom you share this link,…will be able to go to that page.…To share this link, you'll send it…to your friends and family by email or by message…or by text, or however you communicate with them.…So you want to copy this URL,…and you'll do that by clicking the clipboard icon here.…Also in this window you can choose…to allow your visitors to download the photos…from that web page, and also whether you'll show them…the metadata and the location data for these photos…
- Adding photos from your computer or phone
- Working with the editing controls
- Adjusting lighting and color
- Removing objects
- Getting great looks with presets
- Adding lighting effects
- Controlling colors
- Copying edits to other photos
- Organizing and sharing your photos
Skill Level Beginner
Editing Macro Flower Photographswith Susan Varnum49m 50s Intermediate
Using the exercise files1m 11s
1. Getting Started
2. Improving Your Photos
3. Editing Part of a Photo
4. Creative Photo Editing
5. Organizing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.