Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Share your collections and use improved Creative Cloud sync, part of Lightroom Classic CC New Features.
- [Narrator] In this movie, I want to highlight a few…new features related to working with collections and…syncing our images up to the creative cloud.…Let's first talk about how we can work with collections…and sync those files to the creative cloud.…If we're a subscriber we can do that so that we can…then access our images on multiple devices like on…our tablet or our phone.…And the way work flow works, as you probably know,…is you go to your collections panel…here in the library module.…And in the library module we can then click on this…little button right here to the left of the collection name.…
When we click on that we're saying…hey, this is the collection that I want to sync.…It then begins the sync process so we can access the files…on all of our devices.…The only trouble with this workflow is…that it can be a little bit tedious and…you have to have a collection created.…What about those situations where you're just going…through some folders of images and you get to a folder…of images like these right here and you decide,…
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 02/05/2016. What changed?
A: We added one new movie, "Boundary Warp for better pano photos."
Q: This course was updated on 10/18/2017. What changed?
A: New videos were added that cover new localized masking, color masking on a landscape, luminance masking on a landscape, and localized masking.
1. Library Module: Face Recognition
2. Library Module: Photo Merge
3. Library Module: Workflow
4. Develop Module: Image Enhancements
5. Slideshow and Web Modules
6. Develop Module: Selective Adjustments
Color masking on a landscape3m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.