Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Setting your white and black points with selective adjustments, part of Lightroom CC 2015 New Features.
- In this movie, I wanna highlight a new feature…which allows you to work more effectively…with your selective adjustment tools,…whether you're using the Adjustment Brush,…the Radial Filter or the Gradient Filter.…And this particular feature allows you…to make adjustments as you're making other adjustments…or to tactically go after problems and issues.…Let me show you what I mean.…Here we'll click to open up the drawer full of controls here…for the Radial Filter,…or for the Gradient Filter, I should say,…and here you can see…we have a number of different settings and controls…and there are two new sliders we have: Whites and Blacks.…
Now why are they here and how does this help us out?…What we can do is go to the Effect pull-down menu…and choose an option, say like, Exposure.…This will zero out everything…and just give us a value for Exposure.…And then let's drag this to the left.…Let's say that we wanna darken the sky area…of the photograph or the top part of the image.…Now, when we do that,…what we may have caused is a problem.…
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 02/05/2016. What changed?
A: We added one new movie, "Boundary Warp for better pano photos."
Lightroom CC 2015 Essential Trainingwith Chris Orwig5h 59m Beginner
Learning Lightroom 6 and Lightroom CCwith Jan Kabili5h 14m Beginner
Lightroom: Creating Panoramaswith Richard Harrington2h 58m Advanced
1. Library Module: Face Recognition
2. Library Module: Photo Merge
3. Library Module: Workflow
4. Develop Module: Image Enhancements
5. Slideshow and Web Modules
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.