Now that you have the individual keyframed images selected, they can now be developed in Adobe Lightroom Classic. How do you move these keyframes images from LRTimelapse to Adobe Lightroom Classic? In this video, Richard Harrington demonstrates how to send the keyframed images from LRTimelapse to Lightroom Classic.
- [Instructor] Alright, it's time to move…to Lightroom, so we can actually use these…key frames and accomplish something.…Now, there's really two ways to go about this.…This drag to Lightroom can be used to…go to Lightroom or Bridge.…Let's stick with Lightroom in this case.…However, if you've already imported the images…into Lightroom this isn't needed.…But, let me show you both ways.…If I drag this onto the Lightroom classic icon…it will go ahead and bring that into Lightroom.…Now I've already imported these so they're already there.…
But let's try that again here.…I'll drag this down into Lightroom,…and release.…And you see it takes it into the import dialouge.…Now these have already been imported so…there's no need to do it again.…You'll see that they're already there from…earlier in the lesson.…But if you skip that chapter,…you would now be prompted to import these files now…into your light room library.…And I would suggest putting them into their own collection.…Now I've done that here if we take a look.…
You'll see that I've already put those into…
- The benefits and challenges of using raw files in time-lapses
- Organizing and renaming images
- Processing in Lightroom
- Using LRTimelapse for advanced workflows
- Reducing flicker
- Assembling movies
- Integrating other Adobe applications
Skill Level Intermediate
Dustin Farrell's Time-Lapse Photography: Start to Finishwith Dustin Farrell18m 44s Appropriate for all
Time-Lapse Video: Shooting From a Windowwith Richard Harrington2h 11m Intermediate
1. The Benefits of an All-Raw Workflow
2. Importing Field Assets
3. An All-Lightroom Workflow
4. Basic Workflow with LRTimelapse and Lightroom
5. The Visual Workflow
6. Advanced Techniques with LRTimelapse
7. Integrating with Adobe and Other Applications
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.