In this video, learn how to do basic retouching with the Healing Brush tool.
- [Instructor] With Lightroom's healing brush tool, … you could do some basic photo retouching. … The healing brush is great at removing spots … and performing other simple repairs. … The best part is that Lightroom performs this retouching … in a completely non destructive way. … Meaning that you can always return to the original state. … The healing brush tool is the third one down … that looks like a Band-Aid. … I'll click on that. … You could also jump to it with the H key on your keyboard. … And take a look at this image. … In the lower left corner there's a spot down here. … This is a sensor spot. … Healing brush tool is great for spots like this. … I'm going to use the Spacebar to get the zoom tool … so that I can zoom in. … And then I'll adjust the size of the brush. … Can either make it smaller or larger. … Smaller with the left bracket key. … Larger with the right bracket key. … And I want to make it large enough … to completely cover that spot. … Then with a single click, just like that the spot's gone. …
- Understanding the histogram
- Enhancing image details
- Adding a vignette effect
- Reducing noise
- Straightening a subject with geometry
- Making creative color adjustments for drama
- Reducing distractions
- Highlighting your subject
- Adding and smoothing detail
- Exporting photos
- Selecting file options for web or print
Skill Level Beginner
Simple Photo Edits On Your Phonewith Tracey Clark1h 48m Intermediate
Learning the Lightroom Ecosystemwith Theresa Jackson1h 39m Intermediate
1. The Basics: Composition, Tone, Color
2. Beyond the Basics: Effects and Detail
3. Selective Edits for Impact
4. Get Photos Out of Lightroom
Do you need Photoshop?4m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.