In this video, Derrick Story shows you how to easily remove blemishes and stray hairs in Capture One Pro.
- [Instructor] We can do spot removing, cloning, and healing…in Capture One Pro 11.…I'm gonna start with spot removal…and that's up here in the Details tab.…So we're right there, Details.…Come down to the bottom of the tab…and your have spot removal.…It's very easy to use, just click on the tool right there,…adjust the radius, come over to your spot, click,…and it's gone.…And then I'll go back to the Pointer tool…and we have taken care of that.…Now normally I don't do this sort of thing.…
I don't remove natural marks, unless a client asks me to,…but they're great for doing these kinds of demonstrations.…All right, let's take a look cloning and healing also.…So we'll attack these other little guys.…And we're just gonna come up to Layers…because that's where cloning and healing is hidden…and I mean that. (laughs)…And by the way, Layers are in all the…different work areas here, so it's always there.…We're gonna come to plus, New Layer.…
I'm gonna hold that down…and we'll go to New Heal Layer.…So now our brush becomes a healing brush.…
- Guidelines for senior portraits
- Setting up a portable studio
- Posing subjects
- Shooting outside
- Working with family members
- Using mirrorless cameras and smartphones
- Editing senior portraits
- Exporting and delivering images
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Natural Light Portrait Photographywith Chris Orwig2h 30m Intermediate
Up-Close Portrait Photography: Start to Finishwith Chris Orwig2h 5m Intermediate
1. The Basic Guidelines and Business of Portraiture
2. Studio Space and Posing Options
3. Working with Family Members and Shooting Outside
4. Using Mirrorless and Smartphones for Portraits
5. Sort and Organize the Photo Shoot
6. Edit and Enhance Your Selects
7. Deliver the Images
Next steps1m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.