Once those key images have been updated inside of Lightroom, it is time to move back into LRTimelapse and read the metadata in. LRTimelapse will take the metadata from those key images and adjust the other images accordingly. In this video, Richard Harrington demonstrates how to reload a time-lapse sequence in LRTimleapse.
- [Teacher] Now, it's time to save all of this information…back to the files so that LRTimelapse can see it.…To do this, click on the Library view…and then make sure you're in Grid view.…Now, you can select all of these images.…These are the ones that contain the changes that we've made.…Go to the Metadata menu and choose to…Save the Metadata to Files.…This will write all of the changes…that we've made in Lightroom and also…put the metadata and all of the changes…into a sidecar file next to the image.…
Now, take a look at this dialogue.…It just lets you know what's happening…with the sidecar file and it's really only going…to work well with raw files.…There we go.…I'll click Continue and it writes those.…Now, we can switch back to LRTimelapse.…What I need to do is take a look at the next step.…Now we've already made it through the Keyframe Wizard…and dragging into Lightroom.…We just go down to the next level here…which is Reload, and what that's going to do is…read in that metadata.…You'll see here, for example, where these spikes are.…
- The benefits and challenges of using raw files in time-lapses
- Organizing and renaming images
- Processing in Lightroom
- Using LRTimelapse for advanced workflows
- Reducing flicker
- Assembling movies
- Integrating other Adobe applications
Skill Level Intermediate
Time-Lapse Video: Shooting From a Windowwith Richard Harrington2h 11m Intermediate
1. The Benefits of an All-Raw Workflow
2. Importing Field Assets
3. An All-Lightroom Workflow
4. Basic Workflow with LRTimelapse and Lightroom
5. The Visual Workflow
6. Advanced Techniques with LRTimelapse
7. Integrating with Adobe and Other Applications
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.