In this video, learn about leveraging user presets and profiles to get amazing results anywhere.
- Okay, … here I am on my iPad and you can see that … I have access to those same images we've … been looking at. … Now, we've talked a lot about classic, … we've talked a little bit about the new version … of Lightroom, … and the iPad version talks to both. … You could either sync a proxy file from … Lightroom classic, … which gives you a representation of what … lives back on your desktop, … or, … if you're using the new Lightroom, … then, … your actual source files, … your raw files, … your original files, … live in the cloud, … and that full resolution file is available to you anywhere. … So one of the distinctions if you're using, … that version of Lightroom, … the modern Lightroom, … is that, … we see these little three dots to the left hand side … of the screen here, … ad I tap on that, … and one of the things I can do, is I can store locally. … And it isn't going to store the proxy locally, … it's actually going to store my full resolution, … raw files. … So again this is really about two things. …
AuthorBryan O'Neil Hughes
- Adjusting photographs in Lightroom
- Using the Develop module
- Fixing white balance and temperature
- Applying HDR adjustments
- Sharpening images
- Making lens corrections
- Fixing perspective
- Retouching images using a brush
- Adjusting clarity and haze
- Applying graduated filters
- Culling photos in Lightroom
- Sharing images
- Using shortcuts in Lightroom
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Edit/Develop Module: Reviewing the Basics
2. The Edit/Develop Module: In Depth
HDR and post6m 24s
3. Edit/Develop Tools
4. Saving Time
5. Lightroom: Beyond the Desktop
6. Beyond Lightroom
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.