Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Publishing video to Facebook, part of Lightroom 5 Essentials: 02 Managing Images with the Library Module.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
When you're interested in sharing your still images or your video files in other…areas, like Behance, Facebook, or Flicker, you can take advantage of some of the…published services which have some built in connections to these particular places.…For example, let's say with this video file, if I want to share this on Facebook…what you can do is simply navigate to the publisher services panel.…Go on that to expand it, and then click on the Facebook area, and click on the option…for setup. This will open up our Lightroom Publishing Manager.…And in this case what we need to do is to go through then entire process unit here.…
I'll go ahead and name this one. I'll just name this one CO-FB for Facebook.…Next, I need to authorize this so I can make the connection between Lightroom and Facebook.…And so, then here we'll go ahead and click on Authorize on Facebook.…And then we'll click OK to agree to these Terms of Services in order to be able to…make the connection between Lightroom and Facebook.…And here I've already logged into the account.…
- Adding flags, stars, and labels to images
- Filtering your library by text, metadata, and file type
- Stacking photos into groups
- Creating a collection to group images
- Tagging images with locations
- Processing images in the Library module
- Viewing and editing videos
- Working with the DNG file format
- Adding copyright metadata to photos
- Adding keywords
- Opening images in Photoshop
- Exporting, emailing, and publishing photos
Skill Level Beginner
1. Rating, Ranking, and Labeling Your Photographs
2. Filtering and Finding Photographs
3. Organizing with Collections
4. Managing Images with the Map Module
Creating saved locations4m 41s
5. Processing Images in the Library Module
6. Viewing and Editing Videos
7. Exporting and Publishing Videos
8. Working with the DNG File Format
9. Working with Metadata
10. Opening Images in Photoshop
11. Exporting, Emailing, and Publishing Photographs
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.