Join Bryan O'Neil Hughes for an in-depth discussion in this video Publishing to Behance, part of Lightroom Classic CC and Photoshop: Photography Workflow Strategies.
- Here we are back in our web browser at adobe.com signed in…as me, and I'm able to get to all of my files,…whether they're from Creative Cloud or Lightroom,…but I can also get inspirational content.…And a great place to do that is Behance.…And on Behance, I see all sorts of folks that I'm following.…I can see all sorts of photos and all sorts of different,…really cool stuff.…I can also share my own work, so if I want to look…at my portfolio, that's right here.…I can see how many appreciations and views I've got,…all these different things that are made…in different applications, and that's all available…to me right here.…
I can search for things based on the tools…that people used.…And it's just a fun place to spend time…and get creative inspiration.…And if you want to add content, you can easily do that…from the web from anywhere.…It's also really easy to do that from Photoshop.…Let me show you really quickly what that looks like.…Here in Photoshop, say we're done with this image,…and we want to share it on Behance.…
AuthorBryan O'Neil Hughes
In this course, Bryan O'Neil Hughes describes a modern photographic workflow that pairs Photoshop with Lightroom Classic CC. Learn the differences between a Bridge and ACR workflow and a Lightroom Classic CC workflow, and see how to take advantage of Lightroom Classic CC's features to work more efficiently.
And because the world is going mobile, Bryan also shares insights into where Lightroom for mobile fits into today's photographic workflow.
- Capturing images
- Importing images in Lightroom Classic CC
- Working with HDR images and panoramas
- Developing photos in Lightroom vs. Camera Raw
- Getting the most from Photoshop's tools
- Going beyond the desktop with Adobe mobile apps, CC Libraries, and Behance
- Putting it all together in a streamlined workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
Enhancing a Travel Photo with Photoshop and Lightroomwith Jan Kabili54m 46s Intermediate
1. Capture: It's All About the Input
Capture has changed1m 15s
2. Lightroom Import and Library
3. Lightroom Develop
4. Photoshop's Role
5. Beyond the Desktop
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.