Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Publish and export photos directly to Adobe Stock, part of Lightroom CC 2015 New Features.
- [Instructor] One of the latest features…that has come to Lightroom gives us the ability…to publish and export our photos directly to Adobe Stock,…so that we can then submit those images and begin to sell…the photographs and make some money on them.…Well, how does this work?…Well, what you want to do is go to an area…where you have a few photographs,…then next open up the publish services panel on the left,…here in the library module.…And the first time you go here you'll need to set up…your Adobe Stock connection.…So here I'll click on setup.…I'm just going to name this one Chris Orwig / Adobe Stock.…
This is just for your own reference here.…And then next what we'll do is click save.…And as long as you are logged into Lightroom,…with your Adobe credentials and online,…it will pick up that this is you, and this is your account.…The next step is to simply choose an image…that you want to upload.…So here I'll drag and drop that over this area here.…Now, what we can do is click on this right here,…and when we click on that it will show us the image,…
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 02/05/2016. What changed?
A: We added one new movie, "Boundary Warp for better pano photos."
Lightroom CC 2015 Essential Trainingwith Chris Orwig5h 59m Beginner
Learning Lightroom 6 and Lightroom CCwith Jan Kabili5h 14m Beginner
Lightroom: Creating Panoramaswith Richard Harrington2h 58m Advanced
1. Library Module: Face Recognition
2. Library Module: Photo Merge
3. Library Module: Workflow
4. Develop Module: Image Enhancements
5. Slideshow and Web Modules
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.