- Guidelines for senior portraits
- Setting up a portable studio
- Posing subjects
- Shooting outside
- Working with family members
- Using mirrorless cameras and smartphones
- Editing senior portraits
- Exporting and delivering images
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Derrick] Have you been called upon to create professional looking portraits of high school seniors whom you know? Or maybe you're contemplating a freelance portrait business focused on young adults. In either case, my course, Portrait Photography, High School Seniors, will provide you with the tools and training that you need to create those compelling images. Not only do I take you behind the scenes of actual photo shoots, I also show you basic editing techniques using Lightroom, Capture One Pro, and Photos for Mac OS.
Hi, I'm Derrick Story, and I've been working professionally for years as a photographer. Let me show you how to capture, edit, and share portraits that will make your client smile.
Learning Natural Light Portrait Photographywith Chris Orwig2h 30m Intermediate
Up-Close Portrait Photography: Start to Finishwith Chris Orwig2h 5m Intermediate
1. The Basic Guidelines and Business of Portraiture
2. Studio Space and Posing Options
3. Working with Family Members and Shooting Outside
4. Using Mirrorless and Smartphones for Portraits
5. Sort and Organize the Photo Shoot
6. Edit and Enhance Your Selects
7. Deliver the Images
Next steps1m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.