Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Perspective correction shortcut, part of Lightroom CC 2015 New Features.
- In this brief movie, I wanna highlight a new shortcut…for our lens corrections panel.…This new shortcut will only be relevant to you…if you are a Lightroom fanatic like I am.…Let me show you how this one works.…When we work with lens corrections,…underneath the Basic tab, we have some Upright controls.…We have Auto and Level, Vertical and Full.…Each of these give us…a different type of perspective correction.…One of the ways that we try to find which one works best…is simply by clicking through the different options.…
Well now, there's a new shortcut that you can use…to just toggle or kind of scroll through…the various options, and here's what it is.…Hold down Control and then Tab.…Each time we press that,…you can see that I can then toggle…or scroll through these various options.…This can just be a quick way to try to find the one…which will work best for your photograph.…Now if you've already cropped the image,…you'll wanna press Option Control Tab…and that allows you to toggle through those…and then maintain your crop as well.…
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 02/05/2016. What changed?
A: We added one new movie, "Boundary Warp for better pano photos."
Lightroom CC 2015 Essential Trainingwith Chris Orwig5h 59m Beginner
Learning Lightroom 6 and Lightroom CCwith Jan Kabili5h 14m Beginner
Lightroom: Creating Panoramaswith Richard Harrington2h 58m Advanced
1. Library Module: Face Recognition
2. Library Module: Photo Merge
3. Library Module: Workflow
4. Develop Module: Image Enhancements
5. Slideshow and Web Modules
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.