Join Bryan O'Neil Hughes for an in-depth discussion in this video Panorama, part of Lightroom Classic CC: Mastering the Develop Module (2017).
- [Instructor] I mentioned earlier…that there are some workflows that we used to do…from Lightroom to Photoshop that we don't anymore.…And a great example of one of those is HDR.…Lightroom is able to things with HDR files…that are faster and even more powerful,…because what you're left with is a true raw file.…And the same is true of Panorama.…However, in the case of Panorama,…Photoshop does still play a role.…Let me show you how this works.…What we're going to do is we're going to take all of these images…and fuse them together into one.…These are iPhone images that I want to make a panorama of.…
I used to need to send those over to Photoshop.…I don't need to do that anymore.…What I can do is just shift-click to select the ones I want…and either come up to the Photo menu to Photo Merge…or right-click Photo Merge and choose Panorama.…Much like HDR, we load this little dialogue…and truthfully, Lightroom takes care…of all of the work for me.…It's stitched, it's blended, it looks great.…I'll click Auto Crop and I'll go ahead and merge that.…
AuthorBryan O'Neil Hughes
In this course, Adobe Director of Product Management Bryan O'Neil Hughes explores the Develop module in-depth, stepping through the module's core tools and sharing insights along the way. The course concludes with chapters on essential time-saving shortcuts and on taking photos from Lightroom Classic CC to Photoshop for further enhancement.
- Order of operations
- White balance, tone, and color
- Lens correction and perspective control
- Applying presets on import
- Syncing files
- Lightroom across devices (iOS, Android, and the web)
- Moving to Photoshop
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Develop: Reviewing the Basics
2. The Develop Module in Depth
3. Develop Tools
4. Saving Time
5. Beyond the Desktop
6. Beyond Lightroom
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.