Join Bryan O'Neil Hughes for an in-depth discussion in this video Panorama, part of Lightroom Classic CC 2015 and Photoshop: Photography Workflow Strategies.
- Like the HDR, panoramas are really easy…to build in Lightroom.…Also like the HDR, this is one of those things…that we used to do in Photoshop.…The old workflow is, I would take these images,…I'd edit them individually,…and then I'd pass them to Photoshop…where they'd be pushed into pixels.…The problem with doing that is I would lose the editability,…I would no longer be able to edit them…the way I would a RAW file.…So the way that it works is I'm just going to…take the images that I want,…I'm going to Shift-click those,…and I've got two different paths to merge them.…
One is that I could come to the Photo menu,…and go to Photo Merge, Panorama.…The other is I could just select the files and Right-click,…Photomerge, Panorama.…Lightroom is going to automatically select…the correct projection.…So there's Spherical, Cylindrical, and Perspective,…and I've never had to change any of these.…Lightroom does a great job of choosing the correct one.…It's also going to automatically crop the image,…and there are ways to recover that cropped data,…
AuthorBryan O'Neil Hughes
In this course, Bryan O'Neil Hughes describes a modern photographic workflow that pairs Photoshop with Lightroom Classic CC. Learn the differences between a Bridge and ACR workflow and a Lightroom Classic CC workflow, and see how to take advantage of Lightroom Classic CC's features to work more efficiently.
And because the world is going mobile, Bryan also shares insights into where Lightroom for mobile fits into today's photographic workflow.
- Capturing images
- Importing images in Lightroom Classic CC
- Working with HDR images and panoramas
- Developing photos in Lightroom vs. Camera Raw
- Getting the most from Photoshop's tools
- Going beyond the desktop with Adobe mobile apps, CC Libraries, and Behance
- Putting it all together in a streamlined workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
Enhancing a Travel Photo with Photoshop and Lightroomwith Jan Kabili54m 46s Intermediate
1. Capture: It's All About the Input
Capture has changed1m 15s
2. Lightroom Import and Library
3. Lightroom Develop
4. Photoshop's Role
5. Beyond the Desktop
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.