Join Bryan O'Neil Hughes for an in-depth discussion in this video Order of operations, part of Lightroom Classic CC 2015: Mastering the Develop Module (2017).
- [Instructor] The very first thing I want to talk about…before we go into the develop module,…is the best way to get into the develop module.…So here we are in library…and any time I want to get back to the library,…I'm going to hit G for grid.…And any time I want to get into the develop module,…I'm going to hit D for develop.…Now, of course I can hit the triggers up here…on the modules themselves,…but just knowing D and G are enormously powerful,…and they really accelerate the workflow.…The other thing I want to talk about here is…how to get rid of all of this clutter.…There's a lot going on here.…
My image is in the center,…and I really just want to focus on the image…and the controls.…So the first thing I do when I come in here is…I get rid of our controls over on the left there.…If I hover over that triangle,…I'm going to see my presets and my history.…These are all really valuable,…but I don't need them all the time.…So I've got a little bit more of my image there.…Also, when I'm looking at multiple images,…
AuthorBryan O'Neil Hughes
In this course, Adobe Director of Product Management Bryan O'Neil Hughes explores the Develop module in-depth, stepping through the module's core tools and sharing insights along the way. The course concludes with chapters on essential time-saving shortcuts and on taking photos from Lightroom Classic CC to Photoshop for further enhancement.
- Order of operations
- White balance, tone, and color
- Lens correction and perspective control
- Applying presets on import
- Syncing files
- Lightroom across devices (iOS, Android, and the web)
- Moving to Photoshop
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Develop: Reviewing the Basics
2. The Develop Module in Depth
3. Develop Tools
4. Saving Time
5. Beyond the Desktop
6. Beyond Lightroom
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.