Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,987 courses, including more Photography and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
Hi, this is Jan. I wanted to tell you personally that I'm so glad that you decided to join me for this course Up and Running with Photoshop Lightroom 4. So, my advice to you, for what's next, is to please practice using Lightroom 4. Because its only by using this program that you'll see how it fits in with your own needs and your own work flow. Or if you're ready to go on to more advance material, you'll find plenty of courses on Lightroom 4 in the Lynda.com Online Training Library. Thanks for joining me for this course and I hope to see you again in my other courses here on lynda.com.
- What is Lightroom used for?
- Importing photos and videos
- Organizing your library with collections
- Adding keywords and ratings to photos
- Cropping and straightening photos
- Adjusting color and white balance
- Reducing digital noise
- Working with video
- Making changes with the Adjustment Brush and Graduated Filter tools
- Sharing photos on Facebook
- Printing photos