Join Jan Kabili for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Up and Running with Lightroom 4.
Hi, this is Jan.…I wanted to tell you personally that I'm so glad that you decided to join me …for this course Up and Running with Photoshop Lightroom 4.…So, my advice to you, for what's next, is to please practice using Lightroom 4.…Because its only by using this program that you'll see how it fits in with…your own needs and your own work flow. Or if you're ready to go on to more…advance material, you'll find plenty of courses on Lightroom 4 in the …Lynda.com Online Training Library.…Thanks for joining me for this course and I hope to see you again in my other…courses here on lynda.com.…
- What is Lightroom used for?
- Importing photos and videos
- Organizing your library with collections
- Adding keywords and ratings to photos
- Cropping and straightening photos
- Adjusting color and white balance
- Reducing digital noise
- Working with video
- Making changes with the Adjustment Brush and Graduated Filter tools
- Sharing photos on Facebook
- Printing photos
Skill Level Beginner
1. Importing Photos and Video
2. Managing Photos and Video in the Library Module
3. Editing Photos in the Develop Module
4. Correcting Part of a Photo
Removing spots4m 44s
5. Sharing and Printing Photos
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.