Join Richard Harrington for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Lightroom Classic CC: Tips and Quick Fixes (2017).
- My name is Rich Harrington and I hope…you enjoyed this fast-paced look…at getting results inside of Lightroom.…Occasionally, we had to jump into a plugin…or Photoshop to get the job done,…but for the most part, I tried to get everything…done using only the tools in Lightroom.…Now, there's always more than one way to do things,…so remember to check out some of the other courses…available here in the online library,…that will often explore more detailed…or advanced techniques.…But, I'm a big fan of getting results quickly…and I hope you found that you can do the same.…
Feel free to come back and revisit this class.…So, as you encounter image problems,…come back and refresh yourself watching a movie.…Or, if you didn't make it through…the full course this time, when you get a little more time,…come back and watch some more.…My name's Rich Harrington and I have a lot more…courses available in the online library,…so be sure to explore those so they can help you…improve your photography as well as your digital images.…
- Sizing an image
- Fixing exposure problems
- Fixing an image that is too bright or too dark
- White balancing a photo
- Changing the color of an object
- Fixing red eye and dark circles
- Controlling focus, perspective, and backgrounds
- Blurring backgrounds
Skill Level Beginner
1. Sizing an Image
2. Exposure Problems
3. Color Problems
How do I fix skin tones?3m 26s
4. Retouching Problems
5. Controlling Focus, Perspective, and Backgrounds
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.