Join Bryan O'Neil Hughes for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Lightroom: Mastering the Develop Module (2017).
- [Bryan] Thank you so much for watching this course.…I hope you learned a lot about the Develop Module…and how it lives beyond just the desktop.…How it's really changed…and it's accessible across devices.…If you want to learn more about this…there's a lot more out there.…If you want to learn more about mobile…I recently did a course on Lightroom, Photoshop…well beyond the desktop.…The desktop, the web, and mobile devices.…You can check that out…and there are all sorts of courses on Lightroom…and how Lightroom connects to Photoshop.…So lots of great information out there…but I hope that you leave this…feeling like you've mastered the Develop Module…on whatever screen you happen to be on.…
AuthorBryan O'Neil Hughes
In this course, Adobe Director of Product Management Bryan O'Neil Hughes explores the Develop module in-depth, stepping through the module's core tools and sharing insights along the way. The course concludes with chapters on essential time-saving shortcuts and on taking photos from Lightroom to Photoshop for further enhancement.
- Order of operations
- White balance, tone, and color
- Lens correction and perspective control
- Applying presets on import
- Syncing files
- Lightroom across devices (iOS, Android, and the web)
- Moving to Photoshop
Skill Level Intermediate
Lightroom CC 2015 Essential Trainingwith Chris Orwig5h 59m Beginner
Learning Lightroom 6 and Lightroom CCwith Jan Kabili5h 14m Beginner
Lightroom and Photoshop: Workflow Strategieswith Bryan O'Neil Hughes2h 23m Intermediate
1. Develop: Reviewing the Basics
2. The Develop Module in Depth
3. Develop Tools
4. Saving Time
5. Beyond the Desktop
6. Beyond Lightroom
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.