Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Lightroom Classic CC: Creative Color.
- [Chris] Congratulations on making it through this course.…Nice work.…Thanks for joining me in this one.…I hope that you learned a thing or two…and had some fun along the way.…So what's next?…Well if you want to learn more,…I have a number of different courses…on many different topics.…You can find those either by going to linkedin.com/learning…and doing a search for my name,…or you can go to lynda.com,…and there again, search for my name,…and one of the courses I might recommend…is Photo Tools Weekly.…What I do is once a week, I share a topic…related to improving your photographs…and using some sort of software or tool application…to do just that.…
Of course I have courses on other topics as well,…but I encourage you to check those out…because it would be great to join you again…in another learning adventure.…Well thanks again for joining me in this one.…I hope to see you in another one.…Have a wonderful rest of your day,…and bye for now.…
- Using the core color tools
- Changing a background color
- Painting in a new hair color
- Working on a landscape
- Fine-tuning color with split toning
- Working with the HSL controls
- Creating your own color presets
- Finding and managing third-party color presets
- Crafting unique color looks
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Basic Panel Color Controls
2. Selective Color Adjustments
3. Split Toning
Solution: Split toning4m 15s
4. The Power of HSL
6. Crafting Unique Color Looks
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.