In this video, discover some other recommended resources.
- Thank you so much for watching this course. … I hope you learned a lot about the Develop Module … and how it lives beyond just the desktop, … how it's really changed and it's accessible across devices. … If you want to learn more about this, … there's a lot more out there. … If you want to learn more about Mobile, … I recently did a course on Lightroom, Photoshop, … well beyond the desktop, the desktop, … the web, and mobile devices. … You can check that out and there are all sorts of courses … on Lightroom and how Lightroom connects to Photoshop. … So lots of great information out there, … but I hope that you leave this feeling … like you've mastered the Develop Module … on whatever screen you happen to be on. … …
AuthorBryan O'Neil Hughes
- Adjusting photographs in Lightroom
- Using the Develop module
- Fixing white balance and temperature
- Applying HDR adjustments
- Sharpening images
- Making lens corrections
- Fixing perspective
- Retouching images using a brush
- Adjusting clarity and haze
- Applying graduated filters
- Culling photos in Lightroom
- Sharing images
- Using shortcuts in Lightroom
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Edit/Develop Module: Reviewing the Basics
2. The Edit/Develop Module: In Depth
HDR and post6m 24s
3. Edit/Develop Tools
4. Saving Time
5. Lightroom: Beyond the Desktop
6. Beyond Lightroom
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.