Join Justin Reznick for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Photography Tips: Overcoming Camera and Lens Limitations.
- Thank you so much for joining me on this course,…as we overcame limitations.…We started with focal blending.…By using techniques in camera and in post…were we able to take a scene…and make it sharp from front to back.…And then we went up on the bluffs to make a panorama,…not only with a telephoto lens,…but a wide-angle tilt-shift lens as well,…so we could compare and contrast.…And, finally, we did some exposure blending.…Not the best scene,…but it was amazing to watch…Lightroom put that together so flawlessly.…
And, in Photoshop, we learned how to make…a graduated neutral density filter.…So, I'm really excited for you to take these lessons…and say, "There are no more limitations."…Now, go be creative.…
- Focus stacking
- Post-processing a focus-stacked image in Photoshop or Helicon Focus
- Creating high-res panoramas in camera
- Editing panoramas in Photoshop
- Exposure blending for HDR images
- Editing and processing an exposure blend
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Focus Stacking for Depth of Field
2. Editing Focus Stacked Images
3. Strategies for Creating Panoramas
4. Editing Panoramas in Photoshop
5. Exposure Blending for HDR Images
6. Editing and Processing an Exposure Blend
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.