Join Bryan O'Neil Hughes for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Lightroom and Photoshop CC Photography Workflow Strategies.
– [Voiceover] I want to thank you so much for joining me…on this course, I hope that you learned a lot from it.…There have been a ton of changes to photography…and we've only covered some of them,…but it's a pretty comprehensive overview…and I think it will serve you well.…In the event that you do want to learn more,…there is a ton more content out there.…I've got a lot of courses myself, from black and white…to all sorts of Photoshop and Lightroom courses.…My good friend, Chris Orwig, has all sorts of stuff…on the mobile applications, the desktop applications,…really, really thorough.…
Another good friend of mine, Julianne Kost,…is completely without equal.…Julianne has a ton of stuff as well,…very, very thorough, tons of essential training…from Julianne.…Thank you again, I really hope you enjoyed the course.…
AuthorBryan O'Neil Hughes
In this course, Bryan O'Neil Hughes describes a modern photographic workflow that pairs Photoshop with Lightroom. Learn the differences between a Bridge and ACR workflow and a Lightroom workflow, and see how to take advantage of Lightroom's features to work more efficiently.
And because the world is going mobile, Bryan also shares insights into where Lightroom for mobile fits into today's photographic workflow.
- Capturing images
- Importing images in Lightroom
- Working with HDR images and panoramas
- Developing photos in Lightroom vs. Camera Raw
- Getting the most from Photoshop's tools
- Going beyond the desktop with Adobe mobile apps, CC Libraries, and Behance
- Putting it all together in a streamlined workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
Black and White with Lightroom and Photoshopwith Bryan O'Neil Hughes1h 39m Intermediate
Enhancing a Travel Photo with Photoshop and Lightroomwith Jan Kabili54m 49s Intermediate
1. Capture: It's All About the Input
Capture has changed1m 15s
2. Lightroom Import and Library
3. Lightroom Develop
4. Photoshop's Role
5. Beyond the Desktop
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.