Join Bryan O'Neil Hughes for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Lightroom and Photoshop: Black-and-White Photography.
- Thank you so much for watching this course.…I hope you've learned a lot about…Black and White in Lightroom and Photoshop…but also about how they apply to your color images as well…and not just working in the software,…but seeing in black and white out in the world.…Black and White's a lot of fun…and it lends itself to a lot of different photos…and even video so hopefully this gets you out shooting…and playing around with the images…that you all ready have.…If you'd like to learn more,…there are a lot of courses from Lynda on Photoshop…and there are other courses beyond that,…like Foundations of Photography.…
So have a great time, get out there shooting,…and I hope you enjoy yourself in the software.…
AuthorBryan O'Neil Hughes
- Why black and white?
- Shooting with black and white in mind
- Preparing color images
- Black-and-white mixing and adding toning
- Utilizing presets effectively
- Creating black-and-white HDR images with Lightroom and Photoshop
- Taking advantage of black-and-white adjustment layers
- Adjusting the toning of images
- Working with the Silver Efex plugin
- Converting to black and white on the go
Skill Level Intermediate
Photography Foundations: Black and Whitewith Ben Long3h 4m Intermediate
Photoshop Insider Training: Enhancing Photoswith Bryan O'Neil Hughes1h 37m Intermediate
1. Black-and-White Considerations
Thinking in black and white1m 23s
2. Black-and-White First Steps in Lightroom
3. Black and White in Photoshop
5. An End-to-End Workflow
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.