Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video New web galleries optimized for desktop and mobile, part of Lightroom CC 2015 New Features.
- In this movie I want to highlight a few of the new…web gallery templates that you will encounter…in the web module.…All right, in order to show you those,…you can see that I've selected a folder of images.…Next I'll navigate to the web module,…by clicking on the module picker right there.…Then on the left hand side you'll notice that the…template browser looks a little bit different.…We still have all of the old html templates…that we've seen before in other versions of Lightroom.…These are now just grouped together into a new category…which is called classic gallery templates.…
You can think of these like legacy templates.…We also though have a few new groups of templates.…These templates are HTML5,…the flash galleries are out,…and the HTML5 galleries are in.…Now why is that?…Well, HTML5 works better with desktop and mobile browsers.…So these galleries are optimized for those scenarios.…For example, let me go ahead and choose one of…these trap galleries,…in this case I'm choosing the light gallery…and you can see how this appears here.…
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 02/05/2016. What changed?
A: We added one new movie, "Boundary Warp for better pano photos."
Lightroom CC 2015 Essential Trainingwith Chris Orwig5h 59m Beginner
Learning Lightroom 6 and Lightroom CCwith Jan Kabili5h 14m Beginner
Lightroom: Creating Panoramaswith Richard Harrington2h 58m Advanced
1. Library Module: Face Recognition
2. Library Module: Photo Merge
3. Library Module: Workflow
4. Develop Module: Image Enhancements
5. Slideshow and Web Modules
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.