Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more Photography and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Editing the color and tonality of video
- Trimming a video for length and content
- Sharing video on Flickr and Facebook
- Creating and customizing a book layout
- Geotagging and creating saved mapping locations
- Working with the Clarity image adjustment
- Making RGB tone curve adjustments to images
- Fixing chromatic aberration and white balance
- Utilizing improvements in Fast Load and Lossy DNG
Skill Level Intermediate
The last little bit of information that I want to share with you, which I think will help you get up to speed with Lightroom 4, has to do with a new feature inside of Lightroom, and it's all about giving you tips. If you navigate to any of the modules, you can go to the Help pulldown menu, and here you can select Tips. Now each module have a different set of tips. You can click through these and this will give you some information, which is kind of helpful getting oriented to that particular module. Now you most likely want to do that with the newer modules as well, say like the Map module.
Go to the Help pulldown menu and look at those tips, and again, it will show you some different things that you can work with and just highlight some of the interface elements so that you can then begin to get familiar with that particular module. Now, of course, with the newer modules, the other thing you want to do is navigate to the Help pulldown menu and look at some of those shortcuts. Now the shortcuts which will be helpful will be the ones specific to that module, which are really brand-new and that will help you get familiar with the interface, and also with how to work a little bit more efficiently within those various modules.