Join Bryan O'Neil Hughes for an in-depth discussion in this video Match total exposure, part of Lightroom Classic CC: Mastering the Develop Module (2017).
- [Voiceover] Now that we've learned so many…powerful tools for editing the images,…I want to show you some ways to save time,…and one of those is a bit of a hidden gem,…something that I didn't know about until recently,…and it's a huge time saver when you need it.…So let's think back to these images of the HDR.…If we look through these,…what I did is I essentially pointed the camera…and I bracketed my exposures.…Now I don't know if you've ever had this happen…where you leave exposure compensation on,…or you make an adjustment,…and then you want to make the adjustment…to a whole bunch of images,…but it's not always exactly the same.…
You want to just make some changes…and sort of equalize your exposures.…Well, let me show you this really cool way of doing it.…So let's say that in looking through these,…there was the image where it's a little too bright,…the image where this is what the meter wanted,…a little darker, and a little darker.…The one I actually like is the one…that's a little brighter.…I think it's the best balance,…
AuthorBryan O'Neil Hughes
In this course, Adobe Director of Product Management Bryan O'Neil Hughes explores the Develop module in-depth, stepping through the module's core tools and sharing insights along the way. The course concludes with chapters on essential time-saving shortcuts and on taking photos from Lightroom Classic CC to Photoshop for further enhancement.
- Order of operations
- White balance, tone, and color
- Lens correction and perspective control
- Applying presets on import
- Syncing files
- Lightroom across devices (iOS, Android, and the web)
- Moving to Photoshop
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Develop: Reviewing the Basics
2. The Develop Module in Depth
3. Develop Tools
4. Saving Time
5. Beyond the Desktop
6. Beyond Lightroom
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.