In this video, learn about the pixel power unique to Photoshop, perfectly coupled to Lightroom.
- [Instructor] One of the most popular uses … of Photoshop is for retouching, … and there are so many different tools for doing that. … Let me just show you at a very high level … some of what we can do moving from Lightroom … over to Photoshop. … For that, I'm going to go ahead and use … this image of a car, which I've taken … about as far as I can take it in Lightroom. … Maybe I want to touch it up just a little over in Photoshop, … so I'm going to hit Command + E to send a copy … over to Photoshop, and what happens is that Photoshop … launches, a duplicate image is created, … and it opens over there in Photoshop, … and love in Photoshop, so any time I'm retouching, … I'm going to hit the zoom tool twice just to come … in there at 100%, and then I can do all sorts of things … that I would only do over here in Photoshop … or that I would do best in Photoshop. … We had some basic healing tools in Lightroom. … They are that much more powerful here. … The Spot Healing Tool is something that I'll often use …
AuthorBryan O'Neil Hughes
- Adjusting photographs in Lightroom
- Using the Develop module
- Fixing white balance and temperature
- Applying HDR adjustments
- Sharpening images
- Making lens corrections
- Fixing perspective
- Retouching images using a brush
- Adjusting clarity and haze
- Applying graduated filters
- Culling photos in Lightroom
- Sharing images
- Using shortcuts in Lightroom
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Edit/Develop Module: Reviewing the Basics
2. The Edit/Develop Module: In Depth
HDR and post6m 24s
3. Edit/Develop Tools
4. Saving Time
5. Lightroom: Beyond the Desktop
6. Beyond Lightroom
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.