Join Bryan O'Neil Hughes for an in-depth discussion in this video Lightroom on the web: Accessing and sharing, part of Lightroom Classic CC 2015: Mastering the Develop Module (2017).
- [Instructor] Okay, one more quick tip…for Lightroom, that I find to be really powerful.…So, we can see the files that we've synced from the…desktop and we see that we have nearly every function here…on the iPad that we have on the desktop.…But if you want to just save work really quickly and easily,…you can actually lift the instructions from one…file and paste them onto the other.…So, let's take a look at how this works.…This file if you recall, we did a lot of different things…to this, it had multiple graduated filters and…a whole lot of edits.…
In the upper right, where those three dots are,…I can copy those settings.…And I'm going to drop them onto an entirely different…file, I don't expect it to look great but…you're going to get the idea.…The whole point is for this to be a dramatic difference.…With this image and those three dots.…I'm then going to paste the settings on there.…That actually doesn't look that bad,…we've got that shallow dipped field and the warm sky.…So, if you've spent a lot of time on an image…
AuthorBryan O'Neil Hughes
In this course, Adobe Director of Product Management Bryan O'Neil Hughes explores the Develop module in-depth, stepping through the module's core tools and sharing insights along the way. The course concludes with chapters on essential time-saving shortcuts and on taking photos from Lightroom Classic CC to Photoshop for further enhancement.
- Order of operations
- White balance, tone, and color
- Lens correction and perspective control
- Applying presets on import
- Syncing files
- Lightroom across devices (iOS, Android, and the web)
- Moving to Photoshop
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Develop: Reviewing the Basics
2. The Develop Module in Depth
3. Develop Tools
4. Saving Time
5. Beyond the Desktop
6. Beyond Lightroom
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.