Join Bryan O'Neil Hughes for an in-depth discussion in this video Lightroom for mobile: Raw & HDR capture, part of Lightroom Classic CC: Mastering the Develop Module (2017).
- [Instructor] All right, so here we are on my iPad…and I should say that Lightroom mobile is available…for iOS and Android.…It runs on phones and tablets.…It's a free app.…All you need to do is sign in to it…and, depending upon your Adobe ID,…you will then get your files showing up right there in it.…I'm going to go ahead and launch the app,…and I want to talk a little bit…about how this app has changed.…First thing that we'll notice is that our files…are synced right over here.…They are available to us here.…We see ones that are DNGs, HDRs,…and this app use to be about simply accessing your files…and categorizing them.…
Well, what's really wonderful now…is that it does so much more.…It allows you to edit your files.…Before we even edit, I'm going to show you…the other thing it lets us do,…is it allows you to capture RAW files as well.…Okay, I'm going to go ahead and launch the camera utility…in the lower right.…Now, before I do, let me just explain how this works.…No matter which camera you're using, which phone or device,…
AuthorBryan O'Neil Hughes
In this course, Adobe Director of Product Management Bryan O'Neil Hughes explores the Develop module in-depth, stepping through the module's core tools and sharing insights along the way. The course concludes with chapters on essential time-saving shortcuts and on taking photos from Lightroom Classic CC to Photoshop for further enhancement.
- Order of operations
- White balance, tone, and color
- Lens correction and perspective control
- Applying presets on import
- Syncing files
- Lightroom across devices (iOS, Android, and the web)
- Moving to Photoshop
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Develop: Reviewing the Basics
2. The Develop Module in Depth
3. Develop Tools
4. Saving Time
5. Beyond the Desktop
6. Beyond Lightroom
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.