Join Bryan O'Neil Hughes for an in-depth discussion in this video Lightroom for iPad: Quick edits, part of Lightroom Classic CC: Mastering the Develop Module (2017).
- [Instructor] Okay, so let me take your through…just some real quick edits and what we're going to do…is pick one of these images and we'll just…walk through some of the things we can do.…Let's take one of the first ones we did before,…which was this image of the train,…and down there at the bottom, we have a reset button.…And I'm just going to reset all.…You see I can rest the adjustments to where I imported it.…I want to take it right back to how it came off the camera.…Now at any point, if I want to see the full image,…I can just touch the image and see the full screen image.…If I touch again, I bring up my controls.…My tools are across the top.…
I've got presets.…I've got my crop tool.…It's right there.…Let's go ahead and just pull that up a little bit.…Works very similar to the desktop, same functionality.…And really where we're going to spend all of our time…is right here with these accordion areas.…Let's go ahead and start with light…and what I want to do here is use it just like I would…on the desktop which is, start with auto.…
AuthorBryan O'Neil Hughes
In this course, Adobe Director of Product Management Bryan O'Neil Hughes explores the Develop module in-depth, stepping through the module's core tools and sharing insights along the way. The course concludes with chapters on essential time-saving shortcuts and on taking photos from Lightroom Classic CC to Photoshop for further enhancement.
- Order of operations
- White balance, tone, and color
- Lens correction and perspective control
- Applying presets on import
- Syncing files
- Lightroom across devices (iOS, Android, and the web)
- Moving to Photoshop
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Develop: Reviewing the Basics
2. The Develop Module in Depth
3. Develop Tools
4. Saving Time
5. Beyond the Desktop
6. Beyond Lightroom
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.