Join Bryan O'Neil Hughes for an in-depth discussion in this video Lightroom for iPad: History and overview, part of Lightroom Classic CC: Mastering the Develop Module (2017).
- [Narrator] Alright, before we get started editing,…I want to just give you a quick tour of Lightroom mobile…and show you how it works.…Now this is on my iPad Pro.…It might look slightly different than it looks on the phone,…but there is feature parity and so everything I'm doing here…you'll be able to do no matter what device you're on.…I'm going to launch Lightroom mobile.…Because I'm signed in, we will see that anything…that I have synced from the desktop,…including those bananas that I shot into there,…are available to me here.…Now at the top, you have all of your photos,…anything that you've ever shot, organized by date.…Anything that's been synced is available here.…
Underneath that we have our collections…and I'm going to focus on this collection here,…which I've synced from the desktop…and this reflects the state that I left everything in…when I left the desktop and they're perfectly in sync.…So any changes I make here will then be reflected there…and I've got that same nondestructive workflow…I had over on the desktop.…
AuthorBryan O'Neil Hughes
In this course, Adobe Director of Product Management Bryan O'Neil Hughes explores the Develop module in-depth, stepping through the module's core tools and sharing insights along the way. The course concludes with chapters on essential time-saving shortcuts and on taking photos from Lightroom Classic CC to Photoshop for further enhancement.
- Order of operations
- White balance, tone, and color
- Lens correction and perspective control
- Applying presets on import
- Syncing files
- Lightroom across devices (iOS, Android, and the web)
- Moving to Photoshop
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Develop: Reviewing the Basics
2. The Develop Module in Depth
3. Develop Tools
4. Saving Time
5. Beyond the Desktop
6. Beyond Lightroom
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.