Join Bryan O'Neil Hughes for an in-depth discussion in this video Lightroom for Web, part of Lightroom Classic CC 2015 and Photoshop: Photography Workflow Strategies.
- Ok, so I've talked a lot…about accessing your files beyond Lightroom.…Being able to get to them in mobile applications like…Lightroom Mobile, Photoshop Mix, and Photoshop Fix,…but there's another really handy way to get to your files.…And again, this is all enabled…by simply signing into Lightroom and using Creative Sync.…It allows those files to be available anywhere.…So, let's move over to adobe.com on the web browser,…and what we see here is that I'm logged in as me.…It knows who I am, and I've got a bunch…of different choices here, all sorts of things.…
One of them is Lightroom Photos.…And if I click on that, I'm going to see any photos…that are synced between devices.…So, I can click on Modern Photography,…and all of our images are there and they're all up to date.…So, I could scroll through these and get to any of them.…Let's select one of them.…I can see the star ranking, the flagging,…and I can continue flagging or ranking here,…and any of those changes will then be available…back on the desktop.…What's really great about this, is that as of just recently,…
AuthorBryan O'Neil Hughes
In this course, Bryan O'Neil Hughes describes a modern photographic workflow that pairs Photoshop with Lightroom Classic CC. Learn the differences between a Bridge and ACR workflow and a Lightroom Classic CC workflow, and see how to take advantage of Lightroom Classic CC's features to work more efficiently.
And because the world is going mobile, Bryan also shares insights into where Lightroom for mobile fits into today's photographic workflow.
- Capturing images
- Importing images in Lightroom Classic CC
- Working with HDR images and panoramas
- Developing photos in Lightroom vs. Camera Raw
- Getting the most from Photoshop's tools
- Going beyond the desktop with Adobe mobile apps, CC Libraries, and Behance
- Putting it all together in a streamlined workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
Enhancing a Travel Photo with Photoshop and Lightroomwith Jan Kabili54m 46s Intermediate
1. Capture: It's All About the Input
Capture has changed1m 15s
2. Lightroom Import and Library
3. Lightroom Develop
4. Photoshop's Role
5. Beyond the Desktop
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.