- Social sharing with different versions of Lightroom
- Customizing sharing settings
- Inviting contributors to shared albums
- Collaborative proofing
- Integrating with other Adobe apps
- Creating social posts and slideshows with Adobe Spark
Skill Level Beginner
- [Theresa] Are you a social media marketing manager? Or maybe you're in charge of company culture? Or the learning and development team where you work? If you have a message to communicate, then no doubt you use images in your communication. Lightroom makes it easy to share your images with anyone. Lightroom gives you the power to send your images out to the world without having to leave the application. You can share individual images, or albums of images directly from within Lightroom. This even works with Lightroom on your phone. You can create professional looking web galleries of images with Lightroom sharing. You can even receive feedback on your images directly within Lightroom. There are several good reasons to use your own images for social media or corporate communications. First and foremost, your images are free to you. There's no additional cost that would normally be associated with using stock photos. And you don't have to worry about copyright issues. Also your audience will know the difference. It's easy to spot a stock image. Your customers will respond positively to the authenticity of your original images. I invite you to come along with me to learn the many ways of sharing your photos with Lightroom.