- Minimizing undereye shadows
- Brightening teeth and eyes
- Removing skin sheen
- Adding catch lights in eyes
- Softening wrinkles
- Removing acne
- Adding eyeliner and lashes
- Adding blush and lipstick
- Softening skin
- Creating vignettes
- Adding drama
- Bringing attention to the subject
Skill Level Beginner
Learning the Lightroom Ecosystemwith Theresa Jackson1h 38m Intermediate
Simple Photo Edits On Your Phonewith Tracey Clark1h 48m Intermediate
1. Portrait Quick Tips in Lightroom
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.