AuthorBryan O'Neil Hughes
In this course, Adobe Director of Product Management Bryan O'Neil Hughes explores the Develop module in-depth, stepping through the module's core tools and sharing insights along the way. The course concludes with chapters on essential time-saving shortcuts and on taking photos from Lightroom to Photoshop for further enhancement.
- Order of operations
- White balance, tone, and color
- Lens correction and perspective control
- Applying presets on import
- Syncing files
- Lightroom across devices (iOS, Android, and the web)
- Moving to Photoshop
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Bryan] Hi, this is Bryan O'Neil Hughes from Adobe and I'd like to welcome you to Lightroom: Mastering the Develop Module. And I'm really excited to share this course with you because so much has changed throughout Lightroom across different devices. So on the desktop, we're going to talk about how to get the most out of Lightroom's Develop Module. Whether it's basic tonal corrections or really advanced HDR or even panoramas, things we're used to traditionally doing in Photoshop. We're going to get into more selective edits. Retouching, localized adjustments time saving short cuts.
We'll talk about how we can integrate better with Photoshop and even show a couple of tips in Photoshop. And then we get to talk a lot about Lightroom beyond the desktop. On mobile devices and even on the web so that you can get the full power of the Develop Module wherever you are. I'm really excited to share this with you and I hope you enjoy the course.
Lightroom CC 2015 Essential Trainingwith Chris Orwig5h 59m Beginner
Learning Lightroom 6 and Lightroom CCwith Jan Kabili5h 14m Beginner
Lightroom and Photoshop: Workflow Strategieswith Bryan O'Neil Hughes2h 23m Intermediate
1. Develop: Reviewing the Basics
2. The Develop Module in Depth
3. Develop Tools
4. Saving Time
5. Beyond the Desktop
6. Beyond Lightroom
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.